The first 6 episodes of “Rachel and the Treeschoolers” has been funded and brought to life thanks AMAZING Signing Time fans, who wanted more educational television for children. If you missed the first Kickstarter Campaign, and don’t know what “Treeschoolers” is, here is a quick explanation from Rachel, herself.
STILL too educational for television? You know it! Smart TV is what we do best. Brought to you by YOU & the creators of Signing Time!
Rachel & the TreeSchoolers: A PhD backed preschool show in 12 (or more!) musical episodes.
Finally a show that’s as smart and fun as your kids!
In 2013 Kickstarter Backers like you made Rachel & the TreeSchoolers episodes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 a reality. You did it before, let’s do it again!
“We are proud to produce smart media for smart kids. Together we create a better, smarter choice for children.” ~ Rachel Coleman
Why is “Treeschoolers” different?
Children’s Television OR Commercials for Toys? Children’s TV:
Light on education, heavy on advertising. Typically, selling trumps teaching.
- FACT – Only 1 in 8 kid’s educational programs meet high quality standards (1)
- FACT – Only 1 in 4 were classified as minimally educational (2)
- FACT – Advertisers spend $12 billion a year on ads targeting children (3)
TreeSchoolers – Too Educational for TV?
TV executives have told us that Rachel & the TreeSchoolers is just too educational for television. We are proud of that!
We will not dumb down our programs!
Be Part of the SOLUTION!
Take a stand for putting children’s minds above merchandise! Stand with us in creatingfun, educationally rich media that makes a difference!
Rachel & the TreeSchoolers – Highlights
- Preschool curriculum in 12+ episodes with supporting materials
- Emmy-nominated host Rachel Coleman
- Educational framework developed by Dr. Emily Swan – PhD in educational psychology and reading
- Teaches children HOW to learn (CORI method)
- Uses whole body learning
- Teaches emotional intelligence
- Maximum education – maximum entertainment
- Music, music, music!
Why Use ASL (American Sign Language)?
- Engages children’s bodies and attention
- Helps with memorization
- A real second-language used by millions of people
- Hands on – tactile & kinesthetic
- Kids love it!
Teaches Kids HOW to Learn: CORI MethodCreate, develop, and maintain the joy of learning.
- Teaching multiple concepts simultaneously – like learning about weather, rhyming, and emotional intelligence all at once.
- Delivers a substantial amount of curriculum in 30 minutes.